TheraBreath Dentist’s Recommended Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint Flavor, 16 Ounce

I have suffered from the menace of chronic halitosis for many years. I could observe that people avoided interacting with me, and even if they had to, struggled to hide their displeasure. It was as if, whenever I talked, people would hate me. Despite my best efforts to get rid of this problem, I could not find any permanent solution. I tried various toothpastes and mouth rinses which claimed that they would eliminate the bad breath, but never got a good response. It was until I came across TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse, that I was fully satisfied. I am no longer shy of speaking to people, because I now know that my breath will not smell bad anymore, rather it will have a minty freshness. My social life has also improved, and now I am people’s person.

For best results, I recommend using TheraBreath twice a day, first in the morning, and then before going to bed. In my opinion, rinsing your mouth with TheraBreath for about 5-6 minutes is sufficient to kill the obnoxious bad breath causing bacteria.  However, please remember that product is not a substitute for tooth brushing and flossing. In fact, optimal results cannot be achieved without regular brushing and flossing.
Since, I have achieved excellent results after using TheraBreath, I recommend every one of you to try this product at least once. I am sure you will not regret it.


A few months back, I suddenly lost my job. When I asked my boss as to what was his reason of firing me, he told me that most of my coworkers complained that I had a “horrible breath”, and it was extremely difficult for them to even talk to me for a second. I decided there and then this had to stop, and I would get this problem fixed. I tried several mouthwashes and lozenges that were available at the markets or pharmacies, but never got the desired result. I could feel slight improvement in my breath after rinsing my mouth, but the effect would quickly wither away. Not only my work life was destroyed, my social life was also terribly disturbed.

Fortunately, one day when I was shopping at the super-mart, I came across Dr. Katz’s TheraBreath oral rinse, which changed my life forever. Immediately after using this product, I could feel a difference in my breath. Not only the horrible smell had gone away, but now my breath smelt of fresh mint. Thanks to TheraBreath oral rinse, I now have a good job, and a successful career. My co-workers love me, and I now have an excellent social life.

I recommend the TheraBreath oral rinse to everyone who is afraid of socializing and interacting with people, just because his or her smell does not smell fresh. However, I would like to emphasize that TheraBreath provides maximum results, when used in conjunction with regular toot brushing and flossing. In addition, a tongue scrapper must be used to remove food debris from the tongue, as it is also one of the most common causes of halitosis.