My teeth and how to keep them white

I'm gonna be talking all about my teeth and how to keep them white because if you follow me on Twitter you now I
pretty much post a picture Starbucks talk about copier Starbucks
every single day because and truly addicted to drinking coffee
I'm either of us our backs are just make it at home but I drink coffee every
single day
and on almost every single wanna make videos I get questions about how I keep
my teeth white what products are used to keep my teeth white
and I don't leave twenty night used to use the crest whitening strips
in high school but I haven't used it to complete product
years I show you every single product that I swear I am that I use I really
think it all out
these capital products you don't have to go out and spend you know five hundred
dollars as in Whiting the professional writing
or even fifty dollars access thought writing scripts kinda expensive cell
I'm this is definitely cheaper wat you just stick with the routine like

I have I think it really does cutie pie and I mean I'm truth because I haven't
reached ninety
are actually I tried in which twenty public five months ago or something
and Hurley that site out like out and I forgot to mention that there's actually
a makeup product involved in the studio that actually I'm
it supposed to keep your tea my hair so I will show you that there and
video this thing is I guess my toothpaste this
toothpaste that our youth the crest d white this is the advanced
vivid I for me a lot they actually have a ser regular bid parking lot looks
almost the same as this one

I'm but on that box is that herman's eighty percent of surface stains which
any copying the things he is finally makes
RT the gallo and if the surface stains on this I am NOT this
toothpaste on this I'm this stock so it says that it removes ninety percent at
service stations in like two weeks are some things out

I love this she pays it's my favorite
and I really think this helps keep my teeth white I'm then to pressure the
norm really really important

I love the books I care to price I know rabin X really great I'm
toothbrushes as well but I do recommend getting a mechanical toothbrush like
this just because they
really dies get the sixteen and is the this one even has a waiting
on setting and it worked like a goddess it beeps
make it last little bit longer to get more the surface tender something so
and is she just one acting knows second I don't know how much flies
by I'm getting like it electronic toothbrush think it's really important
a user religion for a while because I like ten dollars at the drugstore and
have a better reason to and
it was like a vibrating toothbrush probably wasn't as effective at finding
here

it works out I think just any kind of like make careful toothbrushes
reason chemical amazing right electronic toothbrush I don't know the right word
but I think anything like that is going to guarantee
typically normal standard toothbrush at removing sixty
to think I'm pretty much why at UT get up with my
math class person on move into the tax papers I know this is really gross all
these products

sure that you keep making quite an honor use like the last couple of years it
just works really good
and anyone I have any yet but just
to say that I'm are my life uni
on yet have like one almost already gone but I love this not lost brother I
into Victoria fast-track moderate alcohol-free so that I say so it doesn't
burn as much but there is still a little bit of a burning sensation
on by those always come out the tax papers
I'm the FB the whole thing with the tracks but these early really champion
they don't work that great

and I'm huge I like skating your time and ruinous of beer
tongue because that I think can lead a victory that to me too
discussed it on your TV maybe can cause a lot better
make you teach the  it had it clean and I think
eighty to ninety percent all bad practice to from you time which is so
gross I'm
but that's how scared that I actually used by our grass about the separately
you can get at Walmart
or I think CBS has it as well I'm and it comes with a little
like for me I you put it on your time you describe your top
with the scraper cell even though the brother accessories comes with like
three the ones as we mark Act II and
thing ever explain to bring you in here for my boyfriend I got him a black one
thank you can actually get a free one other website I'll have the link below
but I know yet they should be on their I'm not sure the shipping is
out the link below if you're interested by I know that
it's only like five dollars an hour I'm but make-ups is really cool with that ft
you have seen a lot of people talk about this I need to have always used it's one
of those kinda funny

compensate at YouTube that's the closest homes for my CVS
and it just keeps your mouth clean because I can
you might have seen you for a I also clock every single day every night
I don't class in the morning I'm and outside the hospital today which is
crazy but I thought that my and honestly like

when you have super clean teeth even if they're not the way it is
if your teeth are disclaimed any boss they're gonna work whiter I swear that
doesn't make sense but just clean teeth book
how PR and highly doubt of I can use it BR
guy carrying the one by easy gliders of a kind brand stop but as long as like
easy glide floss and i buy it all use it but I'm

if not for some reason may  really take to get there something I'm
it just hurts like posse hurt so I think that you got from your ass out
any brand is just the one that I happen to have I'm in the making item I wanted
to show you guys
is actually the of I'm as lot different companies make these two for
lip glosses but this is the i have in its by Smashbox
and its if this mile breaking glass and the reason it's now trading as it has
little blue flax in an hour
can see it's actually blue-black in a blue I think it was a can act like
you're staying

and make your teeth look whiter and brighter South
you have to get matchboxes like a different brand he does Google like
smile brightened let go of something like that if you really really want to
have a weighty
I'm that is okay tech
don't have to the city to have plenty to think it's all about me
and doing little things like this using it kinda like  politics
just your daily routine on Kimberly remove surface stains and I have to
spend a lot of money