What Dentistry Industry provide for student?

the Dentistry industry is a program
are designed to help students find out
if industry would be a good match for them for profession
Dentistry industry gives you the opportunity to spend four days in dental
school with some
the best dental faculty in the country we'll have an opportunity to learn
about the materials to learn about clinical sciences talking about
laboratory sciences
and put all that together into framework for what dental school really and truly
is like
if you're interested in dental hygiene I think that coming to careers in
dentistry would be
a great opportunity for you to see exactly what
our students at Long Island University do
a typical day while you're here is one that we tried to simulate what it's like
to be a student in school history it's not just in
 program we may start at  in may not Intel
eight or  we don't try to sugarcoat it in fact while you're here you
actually get to speak to students
get very important as to what their lives are like
while they're in school when you come to careers in dentistry you're going to
have a great opportunity to work with the type you dont
on the mannequin in the noble lab I will be whether the instructors that will be
in here guiding and directing you
there lotsa different opponents the Dentistry industry but my favorite part
is just being there listening to people talk about T hour after hour after hour
and if you don't think before our election mouthwash is exciting
just wait I take that back before a lecture on
toothpaste is even better the most interesting thing that we did here I
think we've just
Finance which was actually the drilling and filling in lab tests
getting in the clinical lab with the student been able to kind almost
interview them the best Inc about arisen dentistry
or public be the hands-on experience we've got to to do being able to listen
to all the different faculty speak and see that they
actually are real people not just a scary professors at everyone make them
seem
it was incredible to iraq than the hands-on so
the fillings and meeting the students that are currently here
being here too past to treaties if feels like I already know them so much
has like Wow me these people are though
people or going to be teaching this how to become a better Dennis
and could dennis is like I wanna be here
doctor from boycott boycott doctor boycott is like
you know vector discovers like a James Bond you know it's like he is so awesome
you look at the people
really slick there for them yeah I
think that the most amazing thing was how they intubated s as dental student
from the first day there's there's moments for you have to stop the only
I'm not
an actual del cid and I'm just observing there live different dental schools out
there by
I'm know so few few schools have programs like this and give you
opportunities like this
and I thought it was really s
I think it says a lot about school that we actually got to
that as involved as we did in and and everyone worked really closely with us
and
on and I think it really speaks to their motto even that services they're calling
if you're wondering about the cost-benefit analysis for careers in
dentistry
think about it like this dental school costs a little bit more than a hundred
dollars an hour
every day for four years Dentistry industry is about seven dollars and twenty five
cents an hour
four days that means the Dentistry industry is like dental school
ninety-three percent of and that's better than anything on Groupon
time anyone's going as far as I and I just got accepted to Loma Linda
University
school in dentistry I attended Dentistry industry
and last summer and that I comprise only say that it was one of the most
important things I have done
and really shown me how
this school ran and that moral to the school
and what they stand for and it showed me how life as a dental student was going
to be in
there were a a lot love it things that I found out drinkers industry
about Loma Linda and just about that the cation process in general that I wanna
have
known if I didn't go as the director of careers and industry I'd like to
personally invite you to come
and spend some time with us it's a chance for you to find out
if this is the right career choice for you you may find that after being here
four days
that just doesn't fit for you but you may find that
this is the exact fit this is the exact school
so again I like to personally invite you to make an application
enjoy this at the next Dentistry industry and low in the University School of
Dentistry
what's wrong
I what's wrong with you why would you wanna come to careers in dentistry
Dentistry industry gives you the chance to spend four days in dental school
learning from some other best faculty in the country if I'm able
that was good really like egleston guy i will like this
invented much better insight okay on allotments for
ok
his age is getting or for the like Thursday for lash
mouthwash so I think if you really think about it
dental school workers and Dennis haha should
yep have no I was complimenting
my friends of
okay